Terrible Consequences Of Poisonous Snake Bite

Posted by infectedgenes Sunday, December 19, 2010 0 comments

Say that snakes are important in the ecosystem, as they perform a kind of "control" over the population of rodents that can transmit serious diseases, and cause losses in agriculture. But we also know that these animals are a danger to humans, especially poisonous ones (obviously).

Speaking of snakes, I bring a series of photos showing the terrible consequences that can draw the sting from a poisonous snake.

Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite
Poisonous Snake Bite

The following snake is not poisonous, but no less scary, because when you need to eat is usually very aggressive. I speak of the fearsome anaconda.



The images of snake bite sent to me by e-mail. The last picture I took myself, in a natural park located in my hometown.




Source

Response to "Terrible Consequences Of Poisonous Snake Bite"

Leave a Reply

Blog Archive

Followers

My Meter